Quality Engine Repair & Rebuild
Your engine is literally what makes your car go, and problems in the engine can do more than just slow you down—they can cost you. The auto mechanics at Town Center Automotive are trained to identify and fix a myriad of things that could go wrong with your engine.
The first step when you start to notice problems with your engine is to bring it to the experts for a thorough diagnostic check. Using state-of-the-art equipment and years of experience working with cars, trucks, and SUVs of all makes and models, our certified technicians can figure out what’s wrong with your engine and help you identify what needs to be done to repair it.
Ignoring engine problems early on can lead to bigger problems, and even massive engine failure in the future. Before your engine dies, bring it in to our trained service mechanics so they can make easy repairs early on and keep you on the road.
When to Seek Help
You drive your vehicle around every day, so you’re the best person to identify changes in the way your engine is running, or potential problems with the engine before the vehicle breaks down completely. It’s important not to ignore impending problems when you first notice them.
Some of the most common telltale signs of engine problems include:
- A “check engine” light that flickers or remains on.
- Strange noises when idling, or rough idling.
- Pinging, knocking, or rattling noise coming from the engine.
- Loud engine sounds that worsen when you accelerate.
- Clicking or rattling sounds from inside the engine.
- A sharp or noticeable decrease in your car’s fuel efficiency.
- Slow acceleration, or a “catch” in the engine when you try to accelerate.
- Noticeable fluid leaks when your car is parked (this could include any of the fluids in your car—oil, water, power steering, transmission, coolant, or others).
If you notice something strange about your vehicle, even if you’re not sure what it is, bring it to the experts at Town Center Automotive, where we promise you will get fast, fair, friendly service and expert diagnoses for your car.